Dear Neighbors, Friends and Family,
With the ongoing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the incredible speed at which things are changing around us, we are continually adapting our operations and business. With so many unknowns, we want to personally assure every employee and customer that Green Ace is fully committed to serving our community in the safest manner possible.
We want to offer support and a steady hand knowing many in our community are fearful. We are taking the following steps to do our part:
- For the most part, we are open regular business hours, however, things change - and we will do our best to update this page with any changes.
- We are offering curbside pick-up and HOME DELIVERY within 5 miles of our West Branch and Standish locations. Call the store for additional details and scheduling options. (West Branch - 989-345-0020 or Standish 989-846-2231)
- We are placing red "X marks" on the floor to have customers stand 6 ft. apart while in line to check-out.
- We have closed our bathroom to the public.
- We are sanitizing counter tops, computer keyboards, credit card machines, phones, door handles and other commonly touched surfaces every 15 minutes, at minimum. In addition we are deep cleaning and sanitizing nightly after we close.
- We have sent home any employees at high-risk.
- Employees with ANY symptoms of any cold, flu, etc - are not permitted to work.
- We are working with our suppliers daily in attempt to re-stock in-demand items such as cleaning and disinfectant products, hand soaps, hand sanitizers, paper goods, and everything else you need to preserve and protect your home and family.
- We are monitoring the evolving situation closely and are relying on guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health officials to inform our recommendations.
From our family to yours, we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have already been affected. Until we are forced otherwise, we are here to serve you. Our sole purpose is simple – we exist to help others and we are committed to supporting our beloved communities in this time of need.
Stay healthy, wash your hands, love your families, and please...STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL!
Brad and Carrie Green